- The morning the clocks change and you are supposed to magically have one more hour of sleep is the morning that 3 out of your 4 children will break their routine and wake up at 5:30 (4:30 standard time) and not be able to go back asleep.
- Asking children to clean up their rooms will ensure that they disappear into their rooms and will play together perfectly and quietly for as long as possible.
- A toy can be unplayed with and uninteresting for weeks.. until it is put away.
- Someone will go out of their way to walk through the dust pile you made when sweeping.
- A meal will be your child’s new favourite food until the next time you make it, then they will not even touch it.
- Everyone will be perfectly content and happy until you hit the crucial part of supper making.
- If you stop what you were doing to answer a child’s question, they will wander away once you start answering.
- The farther you are to the bathroom, the more pressing the need to go.
- At a restaurant, someone will always pick the exact time that the food is arriving to need to poo.
- A child will be all smiles and wanting all of your attention, until a camera comes out.
Is it just us?
Noooo! It’s not only your home! loll! I was doing my week planning and I was thinking to myself “wow, the boy is nice this morning, reading his book quiet on the sofa” when he decided to bug the dog. An other day for the perfect day loll!
awwww…. really awesome, made my day ! Thank You 😀