These are perfect!!
Everytime I have made muffins they have a springy texture to them that I don’t like… I rather them be light and fluffy and a bit cake like… and these are it!!!
1/2 cup Coconut oil (or butter… or a bit of both)
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups blueberries
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup milk
– Heat oven to 375°.
– Grease or line 12 large size muffin cups
– In bowl, mix butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy.
– Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
– Beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt.
– With wooden spoon, fold in half of flour then half of milk into batter; repeat.
– Fold in blueberries
– Spoon into muffin cups
– Bake 20 to 30 minutes
Of course you could make any kind of muffin with this base… I am going to make some strawberry ones next….
[…] think next time I might try Paxye’s blueberry muffin recipe, because I love the texture of those ones, only using orange juice instead of milk and […]