Over the years I have tried to start this as a weekly thing but I only do a few weeks and then I forget.
So here is to another try… and as a bonus I will add last week’s meals also.
Last week we had an all vegetarian week which is something I love to do because I feel so much better eating vegetarian meals, however, my family is not as much on board. We have figured out that pork and chicken just doesn’t agree with any of us much anymore, so we will not be making many meals with those ingredients except for a few exceptions. However, we do enjoy beef, and I have a good butcher, so this week I am adding back a bit of meat so that the rest of the family is happier.
- Homemade Baba Ganoush (or hummus as I made it with eggplant and chickpeas) with homemade pita chips
- General Tso Tofu (using this recipe but with Tofu)
- Spinach Salad with Roasted Veggies and Garlic Bread
- Homemade Pizza
- Spinach Salad and Perogies
- Snack for supper (bread, cheese and other snack things)
- Homemade Poutine (request from the boys) while Simon and I made do with other things
- Hamburgers made with local beef, my homemade buns and Salad
- Pasta with meatballs and tomato sauce
- Beef, Red Pepper and Udon Noodles
- Salad, Roasted Veggies and Garlic Bread
- Tofu and Coconut Quinoa
- Falafel with Taratoor Sauce